• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Yippee! What the postman brought

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey Rob,

To answer your earlier questions, the ignition is going on almost new YS DZ170. The plane it is going in will be made known in due time. . . . . :). I don't think the ignition will be of much of any use on such a small 4 stroke. They are better suited for 120 size or larger and multi-cylinder engines. Foe some reason, I am worn out. I'm going to hit the sack Fellas. I'll type at you guys later. . . . . :bigyawn:

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I have not decided yet which of the two glow, (shudder) motors will go on the trainer. But one will of course. I love the Saito power and it runs so well. I have had many of the Saitos. Not really economical compared to an O.S., But well worth it for the grunt. Yes I know. I am slipping over to the dark side again. But..."ONLY" for the trainer. That is it. LOL

So my spending frenzy has ended until the Kolm and the Retracts for the DS Stang are here. Yikes!!

Trainers, little war birds, Cubs, nothing wrong with with a sweet sounding 4 stroke. Nothing wrong with a piped 60 two stroke in a classic pattern doing 15,000rpm screaming down the runway either.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Glow fuel - $40, Kolm engine $3500......................................................:msn_slap:
Huh! I wish. Kolm with starter, $5000.00.
Suicide.gif

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
A package got dropped off today, I wonder what it could be...…. The McDaddy of all McDaddy miniature table top table saws. This thing is unbelievable. I just had to try it out so I grabbed a piece of ply and balsa, ohhhhhh baby! I wish I had bought this years ago!!!
P1090069 - Copy.JPG
P1090070 - Copy.JPG
P1090071 - Copy.JPG
P1090072 - Copy.JPG