• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What's your build plans for the winter?

SnowDog

I'll be building a 30cc profile from WrongWayRC, rebuilding a 3DHS Bigfoot, finishing a 60" Electric Extra from Limitless Aero, remounting the engine on my 89" Extra from RedwingRC to get rid of the horrific spinner gap ;), putting a GP-61 in my 89" Slick from 3DHS, building a 30cc MXS2 Green Machine, and .... wait... isn't that enough?! I'm sure it will be spring before I get that all done! Oh wait...rebuilding the motor box on my 51 Slick; refurbishing a 60 traininer for flight training at my club (perhaps with a 15cc gas motor?) About the only plane that does not need work is my 65" Vyper...oh wait...that plane needs faster servos...sigh.

:)

clarkj

70cc twin V2
Im building a 4-star 60 kit. Not a 3d plane but flies great and good to practice 4 point rolls. image.jpg