• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 1/3 Scale Extra 330L Build.

Richard Turner

New to GSN!
Made two new S1 ribs so that the stabilizers can bolted to the fuselage from the side. Will glue them to the stabilizers tomorrow and then try to get some sheeting done I hope.
View attachment 108776
Made two new S1 ribs so that the stabilizers can bolted to the fuselage from the side. Will glue them to the stabilizers tomorrow and then try to get some sheeting done I hope.
View attachment 108776
where did you find the template for attaching wings to fuse.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
I made the template my self took some dimension of the fuselage and the then Measured the inner rib from the the stabilizer and then matched the two together.

Sorry had a look around if I still have it but cannot find it. Cleaned up everything after it was done.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Hey Snoop check this out
Thanks that is the plane I am interested in. Looks like a nice size. The one in the video has seen better days do-not think that I would like to do that rebuild. Those are tough to do and you are never quite happy with the end result.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Well the season has come to an end and I have had the chance to fly the Extra. Just had to many family problems hope fully next year will be better and can get back into the hobby at full force.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I thought about flying today but too busy. My preference is above 60 degrees but I might lower that to above 50 degrees. I need to fly more.