• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 1/3 Scale Extra 330L Build.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
The thing is even the first few weeks when it starts to warm up the field ends being very muddy. we end up getting stuck in the mud and that is no fun. Just have wait till it’s flying season that the price for living where I do.

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Congrats! Cant wait for the maiden! 33F here, all our snow washed away with January rain.... February was like.... aint going to let that slide... So now there is at least a foot still hanging around. It gets muddy in the spring here too

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Has your field been opened by MAAC yet Snoop? We are still waiting for approval.
We are all still waiting very impatiently. I was promised that the simple fields with on aero drones or private air ports less than 5 miles away would be first on the list to be approved. They lied. And the members are getting impatient.

-Rick-

100cc
We are all still waiting very impatiently. I was promised that the simple fields with on aero drones or private air ports less than 5 miles away would be first on the list to be approved. They lied. And the members are getting impatient.
Same for us. Not getting any good news yet.

-Rick-

100cc
All RC fields in Canada were closed by Nav Canada and Transport Canada. We have to wait for new rules to be written. More to it but it would take many words to explain...

It sucks.

I think my flying season has been delayed a couple of weeks.

Attachments

• snow.jpg
    snow.jpg
    671.3 KB · Views: 105
  • snow1 (2).jpg
    snow1 (2).jpg
    709.1 KB · Views: 101