• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D 30cc hazzbro extra

daman691003

70cc twin V2
So I'm thinking something like this. Trying to keep it simple. I think on fuse I want only one black stripe.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 197
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 208

daman691003

70cc twin V2
One wing is sanded to 400 grit ready for covering. How are u guys installing anti rotation pins. I bought carbon rod for it. Do they go right thru wings or only stick out a little out of each.

daman691003

70cc twin V2
So I'm not done sanding. Butt I was so scared about covering because my last one sucked. So I tried to start my one finished wing. What can I sAy. It's so easy. You just gotta take Ur time and watch Ur temps. I use a temp gun someone suggested on here. Not one wrinkle on first piece. Soooo relieved.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 194

daman691003

70cc twin V2
I'm just so relived. I read and just figured out the magic number is 220. It's just so easy to work with at that temp. I was using way to much heat before. Thanks.

Use the lowest temp that will activate the glue and remove wrinkles. The reason is, when you get wrinkles later, it will require a higher heat than has been used previously to remove those. This way you can reshrink.