• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D 30cc hazzbro extra

BalsaDust

Wow I think your right. Is this a common way

When I built my lamyak 40 I just glued the bottom spar at the root ribs and then did everything needed to the top of the wing. After I was done with the top I flipped it over and then pressed the spar all the way into the slot and finished gluing it.

Looking good. Keep asking questions when you have them. We want you to have the best slab experience possible. They are more fun than you could ever imagine.

BalsaDust

Couldn't I just place bottom spar down. Then put ribs in and square them but not glue. Then put in top spar and glue

Yup that should work. Like Kenny said another good tip is to use some sort of strait edge across the trailing edge of the ribs to help keep everything lined up well. If I was at home I would take a picture of what he is saying do but I'm working tonight.

kwj48

70cc twin V2
You could but I would put in the tube sleeve before starting to glue also. It kinda helps keep things lined up also.

daman691003

70cc twin V2
I started the wing. Everything looks nice and straight. I decided to make some doublers for the wing tube. Think they are needed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 220
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 235

daman691003

70cc twin V2
So my wing tube isn't long enough. And it looks like I'm missing the donut doublers. But I made my own. For the price of this kit it is very disappointing.