• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D 30cc hazzbro extra

daman691003

70cc twin V2
So I was just messing around testing things. Is there a reason these holes are so far off They are all Cnc parts.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 20
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 22

kwj48

70cc twin V2
Shouldn't be a big deal. Are those the anti rotation pin holes? The wings are attached with tabs I think. Do your wing mounting tab holes line up?

daman691003

70cc twin V2
Would u guys use this spar. So many setbacks with this kit. So there are two splits ones six inches long another is 3.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 423
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 200

daman691003

70cc twin V2
I contacted seller he told me the spars are high density balsa. So I found another in the kit that should work. The one with split in it i can bend and the splits do not get any bigger. Anything I can do to use it. I think I found another piece within 10 grams of the other to use.

daman691003

70cc twin V2
The servo bays in the wings are tied into the ribs. But the ribs are very flimsy. I made some ply doublers and that helps a lot but weighs 20 grams a wing. Is that bad.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 194