• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS 60" Yak-55

gyro

GSN Contributor
So who is ready for a new 60" Yak?

Looks like a nice big cowl for your motor of choice, full size one-piece SFG, not the two-piece on the 46".

Here are some sneak peak photos at the Midwest FLI today:

DSCF0061.jpgDSCF0062.jpgDSCF0061.jpgDSCF0102.jpgDSCF0099.jpgDSCF0062.jpgDSCF0103.jpgDSCF0101.jpgDSCF0100.jpgDSCF0098.jpgDSCF0127.jpgDSCF0125.jpgDSCF0128.jpgDSCF0126.jpg

Man that right there hits the spot!! Ill be one of the first on the list for one of those if I can help it!! I just cant quit smiling:D Something about that little son...

gyro

GSN Contributor
Man that right there hits the spot!! Ill be one of the first on the list for one of those if I can help it!! I just cant quit smiling:D Something about that little son...

Yeah, and if it flies anything like the 92" or 46", it's going to rock!

That looks sweet! I am fairly new to electrics other than small foamies, so what would the perfect setup for this plane be?

gyro

GSN Contributor
That looks sweet! I am fairly new to electrics other than small foamies, so what would the perfect setup for this plane be?

4x Hitec HS-7245MH servos
Motrolfly 4315-480kv motor
Xoar 15x8 prop
ZTW Gecko 85A ESC w/ 8A SBEC

3Daddict

70cc twin V2
4x Hitec HS-7245MH servos
Motrolfly 4315-480kv motor
Xoar 15x8 prop
ZTW Gecko 85A ESC w/ 8A SBEC
+1, though 3dhs 60'' birds are setup around a 4-cell pack. so you would want the 714kv wind. I am going to try one of those Geckos next time I need an esc.