• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS 87" Extra 300 SHP

zmonster97

Nice smooth flying! So when will it make an appearance at GCA?

Whenever I go next!:)

Looks great Zach, looks like you're really having fun with it. Let me know when you're ready for some "bling" :D

I will! When I get some cash!:)

nice flying! Engine sounds great too.6 flights? Time to huck it now bro!! :)

Yeah, the engine is running great! I'm up to 11 flights now! Think I can start hucking it now? I thought I should put at least 2 gallons through it before that.

Manta

70cc twin V2
The guys at my field crank em and yank em so id think 11 flights has it loose enough to huck. But im not a gasser lol. Dont take my word for it. :)

robj

70cc twin V2
Ok, haha. I might wait until I get through the 2 gallons.

I didn't wait that long. I hucked a bit right from the get go. Just make sure you have a feel for the engine and it's not going to die on you.

2 gallon on mine is about 30 flights the way it sips gas. Even though the tank is 16oz, 12 minutes and I have 1/3 left.

Manta

70cc twin V2
Ok, haha. I might wait until I get through the 2 gallons.

Ya,cool thing about that is you can set it for pattern rates and practice nothing but pattern flights from basic all the way through advanced and shoot landings while breaking it in. I think pattern will help the huck too. I need to practice it more..Any would be more heheheh

zmonster97

I didn't wait that long. I hucked a bit right from the get go. Just make sure you have a feel for the engine and it's not going to die on you.

2 gallon on mine is about 30 flights the way it sips gas. Even though the tank is 16oz, 12 minutes and I have 1/3 left.

What engine do you use? I'm using a dle-55.

zmonster97

Ya,cool thing about that is you can set it for pattern rates and practice nothing but pattern flights from basic all the way through advanced and shoot landings while breaking it in. I think pattern will help the huck too. I need to practice it more..Any would be more heheheh

Yeah. I'm practicing IMAC a little with it. Sometimes that gets boring though and I start doing low passes.:D

gyro

GSN Contributor
Yeah. I'm practicing IMAC a little with it. Sometimes that gets boring though and I start doing low passes.:D

I like low passes. Really really fast ones. Really really fast low low passes that turn very quickly into verticals capped with pop tops!!!

3dbandit

100cc
I like low passes. Really really fast ones. Really really fast low low passes that turn very quickly into verticals capped with pop tops!!!

I like really fast and low passes followed by crankshafts.

Last edited by a moderator: