• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3dhs 89 slick

Santi8

70cc twin V2
Diggity will be in town this weekend getting some vinyl done for his 104. We'll be working on my 89 on the side and may shoot to maiden on Sunday if weather cooperates. Still have lots of vinyl work to do on the left side of the place so chances are slim, but possible.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Diggity will be in town this weekend getting some vinyl done for his 104. We'll be working on my 89 on the side and may shoot to maiden on Sunday if weather cooperates. Still have lots of vinyl work to do on the left side of the place so chances are slim, but possible.

Vinyl isn't required for flight! stop making excuses and get her in the air! :p

gyro

GSN Contributor
Yes, we WILL fly the 106" this weekend.... AND my 89". Weather forecast is PERFECT fly flying Sunday.

Santi8

70cc twin V2
Vinyl isn't required for flight! stop making excuses and get her in the air! :p

I can't just have bull on my plane... :) If I can't fly it well I will at least guarantee it will be sexy as hell!

Diggity's 104 is the priority. Mine will be the side project! I'm not in a rush on my first gasser. Still contemplating throwing an eme 60 in there.

My 89 is almost ready for a maiden I'm using the dle 60 twin and looks like I have to move some stuff back to get the Cg close, with the heavier motor and smoke pump on the motor box opposite the ign. It's nose heavy. There's not alot of places to mount the pump behind the spar (at least on the older version, yellow scheme there isn't). Only a little narrow piece of ply between the servo and spar. Ill see what I can do and report back.