• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3dhs 89 slick

joshgluck

100cc
I hate to admit it but tower.. 65 off coupon and no tax. I wanted to order from tammy at valleyviewrc but I missed the cutoff and they charging tax.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Dude that is sad... they don't actually charge you the tax if you are not a WA resident. It gets credited back at check-out. It's just how their system works. I had the same issue when I ordered my DLE 35.

joshgluck

100cc
Well I've sent a bunch of business their way so don't cry too hard.. Aside from the two 35s I bought from them there has been other stuff....

gyro

GSN Contributor
You must have missed the part about delivered by Wednesday ;-)

Why don't you think you can get one that fast from them?

If you're in a pinch, I have one I can send you tomorrow if you buy me one to replace it.

-G