• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3dhs 89 slick

SnowDog

Thank you for you nice words.
This morning i found my problem while setting an old plane. When i stared to cycle the throttle servo notice that it was moving very slow and when it was at the closed throttle position it stay there and then it started to move up, at this time i had cycle the tranmiter sitck 4 or 5 times, replaced the servo and the same thing happened, the receiver is new so i got my back up transmiter (a lot easier that having to remove the receiver) bind it and everyhing is working perfect. So i'm getting a new transmiter.

I'm glad you found the problem... but watching that crash had to be the low point of my day... such a nice bird. I have the 70" version.

I agree with Nate, that was a tragic crash to watch, I'm so sorry to see that. You put so much work into that plane and it looked really nice! Glad you found the problem with the TX, sorry it happened on that beautiful 89" Slick. :(

Manta

70cc twin V2
Looking good to me! Flies nice and hi just like I like :p

Ok so who wants to help me and Glenn out so we can help Manta?

just wait till you get the esc thats in it.and feel the throttle smoothness it has.. i was sooo tempted to swap it back out with the hv 110 and keep it for later,but you are friends with Glenn so you owe him a beer. ;)

joshgluck

100cc
just wait till you get the esc thats in it.and feel the throttle smoothness it has.. i was sooo tempted to swap it back out with the hv 110 and keep it for later,but you are friends with Glenn so you owe him a beer. ;)

Ha.. Much appreciated. Just glad I have a bunch of 6s already thanks to Irg and the vyper. Also have to thank, blame, Gary, snow and Ken for making me get a 6s setup with the motrofly in my 58. fortune tellers I tell ya.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Ha.. Much appreciated. Just glad I have a bunch of 6s already thanks to Irg and the vyper. Also have to thank, blame, Gary, snow and Ken for making me get a 6s setup with the motrofly in my 58. fortune tellers I tell ya.

Nah, just "enablers"

SnowDog

someday we're gonna have to get together and fly our 89's - yours electric and mine gas!