• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50% Dalotel 165

No I didn't put her to bed, just finished cutting the dacron, man that is big,

Attachments

• zo.JPG
    zo.JPG
    120.8 KB · Views: 244

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Don't know about the original, but it's common practice on cloth covered airframes. Even the modern Extra 330SC has some fabric covering....and it's pinked over the frame members. You can see it on this shot.
DSC00773.JPG

Don't know about the original, but it's common practice on cloth covered airframes. Even the modern Extra 330SC has some fabric covering....and it's pinked over the frame members. You can see it on this shot.View attachment 93344
excelent but being a scale airplane , I have to do it the way it was done
Ray if you are looking at this, can you tell me if the full size had the pinking tape

about the pinking tape, I have looked at every original photos of the Dalotel that I have , reworked them for better contrast etc, and there is no way to tell if it had pinking tape or not, so my decision is mine will have it .