• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50% Dalotel 165

I didn't like the results of the paint, I believe , the paint was too thick to spray, soooo I rolled up my sleeves and sanded for near 4 hours, cleaned, re-taped add a bit more windshield washer in the paint , then sprayed again, wow what a difference, now I like it , learn something every day

trim done

Attachments

• abv.jpg
    abv.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 264
One wing stored , the other on the bench, lots of work to be done but one thing at a time , Here the part of the wheel is for retaining the hub cap which is being 3D printed as we speak

Attachments

• acb.JPG
    acb.JPG
    127.6 KB · Views: 222
  • acc.JPG
    acc.JPG
    111.4 KB · Views: 323
  • acd.JPG
    acd.JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 255
  • ace.JPG
    ace.JPG
    117.5 KB · Views: 263
  • acf.JPG
    acf.JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 202
  • acg.JPG
    acg.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 232
  • ach.JPG
    ach.JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 271
  • aci.JPG
    aci.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 218
  • acj.JPG
    acj.JPG
    352 KB · Views: 231
I'll try to get more pictures in, when I'm intense on something I completely forget about the camera.
So now I'm getting the aileron ready for covering, still lots to do, and files and sanded the landing gear strut, reprimed it and add a bit of glazing putty

Attachments

• acl.JPG
    acl.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 228
  • acm.JPG
    acm.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 193
a bit of tid bit news, we are developing a 50% continental scale engine of 500cc for the Dalotel and today I got permission who the chief designer is , and that is Johann Kolm of Kolm engines, Since he sold Kolm engines, now under a different name, he will design only scale engines, Stay tuned