• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50% Dalotel 165

while waiting for some material, I decided to work on the rear joystick, not sure on the end result , but lets wait and see

Attachments

• wt.JPG
    wt.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 262
  • wu.JPG
    wu.JPG
    153.6 KB · Views: 232
  • wv.JPG
    wv.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 252
  • wx.JPG
    wx.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 287

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Know anyone with experience with these props? Prices seem a bit steep, plus don't include shipping and 5% PayPal fee. Alos noted the minimum order quantities!

sorry guys for not posting , but I have taken a week or so, to prepare my laser 200 for next season, same wings and empanage, but new fuselage, . Also installing in the cockpit a twin camera for proper 3D flying, should be a lot of fun. I'll post pictures of the camera system later

forgot to mention, received my new radio, with 32 channels, full telemetry, color screen can easily be seen in full sunshine, hall effect sensors instead of gimbal potentiameters 6 ball bearings each gimbals , compatible with JR, Sprectrum and Futaba with exterior module, also with Open Tx for the most versatile programming in the industry, do I look like I love this radio LOL

Attachments

• Horus radio.JPG
    Horus radio.JPG
    137.6 KB · Views: 221