• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

60" Laser-EXP

It is the same stick movements, just opposite.

Up line.
Right roll
Outside snap (sticks to the outside opposite corners)
Move the right stick from the upper right corner towards the upper left to flatten it out.
Recover however you like.

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Laser seems to handle the wind very well. Not the strongest wind that we fly in here in Texas today (8-9) but it has been unusually calm since my maiden. Hovering drift was all that was noticeable. Even slow flight for landing was pretty much unaffected. I am still all :eek:

Santi8

70cc twin V2
Thanks to Santi, I now have some 16x8's and another 300+watts *fist pumps

Ãœber power!
Out of all the electric setups I've ever used, the motrolfly 4315-480 on 6s spinning a 16x8 has been the best, most powerful, efficient, and downright awesome setup to date! I cleared out almost my entire fleet, but may end up with a red laser for next season just because I love that power system so much and the looks of that Leo laser!
Enjoy the xoars!

Santi8

70cc twin V2
What kind of numbers are you getting with the DM4315-480 on 6s with the 16x8. APC-E or wood (insert brand) prop?

If I remember correctly I would push just over 70 amps and over 1700w on a fresh pack with a xoar 16x8.. the apc actually pulled less due to the flex at the tips. I have heard of others pushing higher with better batteries, but this is only on ground tests and with fresh batteries. In the air, you would never need that much power! Some set a throttle curve, others just use throttle mgmt.