• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

74" Edge 540

gyro

GSN Contributor
all original?...i dont remember seeing this scheme....

It's a prototype scheme that didn't make it into production. I think it looks awesome!

Soo, i took my edge to a friend of mine who is a professional builder. He is going to try and fix it, but he isn't positive it can be done.

Really got my fingers crossed he can fix your plane, 30 flights is simply too short of a lifespan!

Btw, I opened the prop, looks cool! Thank you :)

3dbandit

100cc
It's a prototype scheme that didn't make it into production. I think it looks awesome!

Really got my fingers crossed he can fix your plane, 30 flights is simply too short of a lifespan!

Btw, I opened the prop, looks cool! Thank you :)

Yeah, 30 flights is too short. I am really hoping all turns out well for my plane.

Glad you like how the prop looks, now lets see how it flies. :p

gyro

GSN Contributor
Yeah, 30 flights is too short. I am really hoping all turns out well for my plane.

Glad you like how the prop looks, now lets see how it flies. :p

Hopefully soon after BG. I owe the family some time with all my RC travels this month.

aronph

70cc twin V2
my 89 went into a tree, broke the prop, MB, ripped a wing clean off the plane, caved the side of the fuze and stayed up there energized for a week....all the guts survived and it was brought back to life....the 74 is fixable...just depends on how bad or how much time you want to spend on it....

hosam

70cc twin V2
my 89 went into a tree, broke the prop, MB, ripped a wing clean off the plane, caved the side of the fuze and stayed up there energized for a week....all the guts survived and it was brought back to life....the 74 is fixable...just depends on how bad or how much time you want to spend on it....

my old 89 died and came back to life :popcorn:?!?! pictures/videos or it never happened...

aronph

70cc twin V2
look on my blog on rcg...."find all attachments by aronph"....the pics of it with the team hillbilly vinyl are post crash

gyro

GSN Contributor
Got some video of Brian Strachan flying my 74" yesterday:

[video=youtube_share;6ljy8L563qw]http://youtu.be/6ljy8L563qw[/video]

gyro

GSN Contributor
Bitter sweet day yesterday... Put my one of kind 74" into Brian Stachan's hands after he bought it from me. He'll fly the crap out of her, so I'm happy she's going to a good home... But still a little sad.
That's what I get for letting him fly her Sunday and fall in love!

hosam

70cc twin V2
Gary I know the felling... I sold my 74 to a fellow club member this past Sunday and I am sad she is gone...

Last edited by a moderator: