• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D A Red Aero RC 108 Corvus is born!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Are the gear-to-pants fairings included with the kit?  That's a pretty nice little detail to include with the plane.

Yes they are, Bart.  I havent mounted them fast yet.  Still working on the gear plate cover.  It fits fine with no gear, but doesnt fit worth a hoot with the gear....

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Bunky F. Knuckle said
Cant upload pix from mobile.......  
icon_sad.gif
i just posted in the suggestions area that Android devices may work with the site better using Firefox browser.  Looking into it.

Bart

wesley said
Bunky F. Knuckle said
Cant upload pix from mobile.......  
icon_sad.gif

Mine worked what are you using to view the swhat I doite?
S3 with the latest and supposedly greatest update.

Tap attachments, and new window or page doesnt open.  Not even the status indicator bar doesnt show.  Im sure it is my POS phone.  Havent tried to load pics from a CPU.er wht

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
don't want to hijack your build thread but would you be willing to try the Firefox mobile browser?

wesley.

70cc twin V2
Sorry guess wrong place to be discussing this but one more please...  @Bunky F. Knuckle;  I'm android as well using Google chrome seems to work great and it is probably already loaded on ur phone.  Sorry for the hijack.

Not really a hijack, Bart.  It is informative, which is what this site is all about.  I'm not opposed to trying FF mobile, since I already use FF on my cpu.