• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Balsa USA Camel F1

Tseres

150cc
DSC_0010.JPG DSC_0011.JPG DSC_0012.JPG DSC_0013.JPG DSC_0014.JPG DSC_0015.JPG DSC_0016.JPG Here is the start of the humps.

Tseres

150cc
Made lots of progress today. Finished the aft turtle deck. I didn't do a very good job on the former alignment. Since it's painting it anyway. I decided to use some filler to blend it in.

Had my friend James weld up the muffler this evening. That's about 3 times as good as I could have done. OK. 10 times as good. I flattened out the mating surface on the muffler then I painted it with 500F Header paint. Just to give it some character. I have another friend of mine Alex making me a 3/4 in. muffler spacer. Then we'll be in business. Can't wait to see it all together.DSC_0017.JPGDSC_0018.JPGDSC_0019.JPGDSC_0020.JPGDSC_0021.JPGDSC_0022.JPGDSC_0023.JPGDSC_0024.JPGDSC_0025.JPGDSC_0026.JPG

Tseres

150cc
Thanks. Hit a road block. Spent a couple of hours in the ER with my wife last night. She fell down and sprained her foot. Looked broke to me. They will have to take another X-ray on Monday. No mater what she can't put weight on it so its Nurse Tom to the rescue. I'll be running back and forth between the house and the shop. Maybe I'll loose some weight.:)

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Thanks. Hit a road block. Spent a couple of hours in the ER with my wife last night. She fell down and sprained her foot. Looked broke to me. They will have to take another X-ray on Monday. No mater what she can't put weight on it so its Nurse Tom to the rescue. I'll be running back and forth between the house and the shop. Maybe I'll loose some weight.:)
Man that sucks... I feel your wives pain. But I am here to attest.... "YOU" know when your foot is broke. Completely different level of pain all together. Broke mine July 25 2013. After surgery, titanium straps, screws, bolts, PT, and many months of recuperating, I am just now getting around. Feet heal insidiously slow. Wishing your wife a speedy recovery. Now get back on that build!! LOL...