• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Balsa USA Camel F1

Tseres

150cc
attachment.php
I like this Definition of Cool Girl.

17466=11886-original-25460-1393614414-2.jpg
17466=11886-original-25460-1393614414-2.jpg

Tseres

150cc
Only 4 more days till I go on Vacation. Then we'll get back on the F1 when I get back.:woohoo-dancing-bana

thepamster

70cc twin V2
Be safe over there Tom and have a great time. We will hold the fort and eagerly await your return.

Also, I like that definition of "cool girl" as well.

Tseres

150cc
I'm back and trying to figure out how to use the new setup. Learned how to subscribe again so I'm going throught the threads and re sunscribing.

I have to work on the walk in my back yard and then I'll start the build on the Camel. For those of you that know me. Yes its the same walk I started working on in the spring of 03. I think its time yo finish it. I know what you're thinking but it's not like a plane kit that has to be finished. LOL.

Tseres

150cc
Bemeson said
Tom,

Its officially snowing in Colorado, so my question.....is it time yet
icon_smile.gif

Brian
Sorry Brian. It's 80F here today. So the answer is no.

I do need some servos for this so I'll be calling you soon.

thepamster

70cc twin V2
I have been checking in here to see if they got rid of the bright red backgrounds and blue text. Its burning my retnas.
This is the second time I have resubscribed to this thread. Maybe this time it will stick. Lol.

Tseres

150cc
I had to resubscribe to everything also. They'll get it worked out. 

Grey on a white background don't work either.