• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Balsa USA Camel F1

Super08

70cc twin V2
I need to get Pam on FB and she will see how retarded I truly am.
icon_biggrin.gif

BalsaDust

fist-pump-and-yes-smiley-emoticon.gif
Looks awesome. I agree I hope the issues with interent explorer get sorted out. I use safari at the house but at work I'm stuck with IE as thats what they want us to run.

Tseres

150cc
There is a template you can cut out to finish cut the vision cutout. I didn't feel like unrolling the plans and cutting it out so I just used my Divider to draw the line cut off the excess on the trailing edge. Simpler and easier for me.

The shear webs are a little more time consuming. I have 3/4 of the front spar with shear webs glued in. There are shear webs on both sides of the spars that make a real strong spar when finished. This is one part of the build that I don't like doing but I plug away at it and gets finished sooner or later. Also this is not the order the directions go in. I will finish everything I can on top of the wing before I unpin it. I think this method helps keep the wing straight.
DSC_0023.JPG

DSC_0024.JPG

DSC_0025.JPG

DSC_0026.JPG

DSC_0027.JPG

DSC_0028.JPG

DSC_0029.JPG

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Very nice, I'm getting set to start on a few projects myself.       Cold weather kinda flips the switch on the building bug for me.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Terryscustom said
Very nice, I'm getting set to start on a few projects myself.       Cold weather kinda flips the switch on the building bug for me.
Yep, between having to turn the heat on at home for a bit the other day and looking at build threads like this, I'm about ready to get back to the wood butchering!

Tseres

150cc
Terryscustom said
I was hoping the weather would turn around but it's like this spring. If it's warm enough and not raining. It's to windy. The wind was only blowing 15mph today and I thought it was spring. LOL. My garage is my hideout.
icon_smile.gif