• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Bud Nosen 1/4 Scale Cub?

Ok David,
You got me motivated agian.
Got the light ply sheer webbing in place along the wing tube.

Attachments

• wing1.jpg
    wing1.jpg
    551.2 KB · Views: 122
  • wing4 (2).jpg
    wing4 (2).jpg
    447.1 KB · Views: 137
I'll be doing a little work on both at times. Getting ready to cut some gears for the mini lathe soon. The new collet set will work great for that.

I got the center section of both wings finally sheeted today.

Attachments

• sheet1 (2).jpg
    sheet1 (2).jpg
    444.1 KB · Views: 123

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I'll be doing a little work on both at times. Getting ready to cut some gears for the mini lathe soon. The new collet set will work great for that.

I got the center section of both wings finally sheeted today.

I could start my Tiger Moth, really make a mess here.

Got a little more work done on the Cub. I forgot how much still needs done on the tailfeathers! Got the hard points installed in the horizontal stab, for the tailbrace wires. Added more material for the hinging. I decided to go with Robarts for the tail surfaces. Made a jig out of oak on the mill. Made it much quicker to make! Got the hinge holes drilled in the stab and elevators. Did some more sanding on the stab mount and got the incidence set at -.5*

Attachments

• stab1 (2).jpg
    stab1 (2).jpg
    566.6 KB · Views: 106
  • stab6 (2).jpg
    stab6 (2).jpg
    490.8 KB · Views: 103
  • stab4.jpg
    stab4.jpg
    616.3 KB · Views: 115
  • stab7 (2).jpg
    stab7 (2).jpg