• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Build: EF 88" Edge 540T

Every motor is different, i don't think i have owned one that needs five flips after choking but if that works without flooding your eme then hey it works. Every DA I have owned is notorious for flooding, i never flip past the first pop, and never flip with the choke on the first flip, in my experience a gasser will start the 2nd or 3rd flip after a choked pop flip.

The EME is a great little engine, too many fan boys put it down but it is a performer, I do not own one but there are several at my club. I am glad it the EME is working out, and that you are working it out.

Every motor is different, i don't think i have owned one that needs five flips after choking but if that works without flooding your eme then hey it works. Every DA I have owned is notorious for flooding, i never flip past the first pop, and never flip with the choke on the first flip, in my experience a gasser will start the 2nd or 3rd flip after a choked pop flip.

The EME is a great little engine, too many fan boys put it down but it is a performer, I do not own one but there are several at my club. I am glad it the EME is working out, and that you are working it out.

I've caught crap because it's not as powerful as a DA 70 but it has more than enough power for me.

Reminds me of a joke...

A guy walks into a place of ill repute and picks out a girl. They go to a room to do their thing and he pulls his pants down. The woman starts laughing because she's never seen a member so small and asks the guy "Who are you going to please with that?"

The guy says "Me..."

Lol, that is funny! my only gripe with the EME is the fact it is a little heavy, but it fits many ARF cowlings where the DA does not. I do not understand the amount of power people want these days, if you ask me a fifty is fine in this model, the EME would be ballistic.

To each their own I say, both underpowered or overpowered.

And without factual data i would say very similar power but with a broader power band, most definitely a better approach as there will be a great reduction in vibration with the twin over the single. The only negative would be a higher noise envelope, lub ya work!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I've caught crap because it's not as powerful as a DA 70 but it has more than enough power for me.

Reminds me of a joke...

A guy walks into a place of ill repute and picks out a girl. They go to a room to do their thing and he pulls his pants down. The woman starts laughing because she's never seen a member so small and asks the guy "Who are you going to please with that?"

The guy says "Me..."

Sorry you didn't read the posts correctly and took them as giving you crap. Absolutely nobody cares what engine you run and how it relates to a different engine. It was strictly feedback. But carry on...........

Sorry you didn't read the posts correctly and took them as giving you crap. Absolutely nobody cares what engine you run and how it relates to a different engine. It was strictly feedback. But carry on...........

LOL, it's OK man. Maybe saying caught crap wasn't the correct term to use.

They are far too many DA users in forums whom in my opinion, say they do not care what engine others run but their actions and words say otherwise.