• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale BUSA Super Cub

TonyHallo

150cc
Spent most of today gluing in the side windows. Using .040" polycarbonate (Lexan) sheet. Much stiffer and more scratch resistant to PETG sheet. Using 560 canopy glue. The right side is already completed. Fuel tanks and batteries are next and I can put the plane on it's front paws and hind leg. Right now it is on saw horses. Might get it in the air for September. I really can't wait to start laying up the Cherokee mold.

IMG_3431.jpg

TonyHallo

150cc
The AR remote switch worked a few times then quit. I opened the fab and found the 27A 12v battery at 8 volts. Amazon delivered this today. Never heard of this size battery before, half the size of a AAA.

IMG_3437.jpg

TonyHallo

150cc
Aero Graphics cut the NO STEP, DO NOT PUSH, and NO HOLD graphics from their standard set of exterior graphics for the Super Cub. I know where the NO STEP goes, anyone have an idea where the rest belong? Only exterior I found on the Super Cub drawing site were for a military PA18.

IMG_3439.jpg

Attachments

• Piper_PA-18_Super_Cub_Exterior_AeroGraphics_Placards.pdf
    341.9 KB · Views: 13