• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Dalton Extra 260 35%...Back at it!

Dooinit

70cc twin V2
Well since taking the summer off from forums, I am on a new site and I still have an unfinished Dalton. I am getting close to being ready to cover, but it has been a couple of months, so I am just reacquainting myself with my build. As always, I welcome advice and tips.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Don't know, I uploaded from my phone as a test last Thursday but I was on the normal site....not the tapatalk thing.

Welcome back by the way:welcome:

Dooinit

70cc twin V2
airplane 1.jpg
airplane2.jpg
airplane3.jpg

So here is a pic of the fuse pretty much ready to go. The canopy is done, the elevators are done as well as the rudder. I just finished beveling the trailing edge of one wing, and I think it came out pretty good. This part stressed me out thinking about it, but once I just did it, it was a piece of cake. I still need to cut the other aileron out of the other wing, so hopefully I cant get that done by this weekend so I can start covering next week. Oh ya, I have some minor fitting left on the cowl, and I still need to figure out how I will attach it to the fuse

Last edited by a moderator:

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Very nice, interesting that I can't click on the pics to enlarge. Did you use the little file upload option next to the post reply button at the bottom?

Nice work!

Dooinit

70cc twin V2
I was wondering why I can't enlarge them either. Maybe I should have attached them at thumbnails?

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Oh, they are probably just really really small file format. I've been resizing my pics to 1000 pixels and / or about 500kb in size.