• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Dalton Extra 260 35%...Back at it!

Dooinit

70cc twin V2
Well that won't be till it warms up a little. It would be fun to get together with some of the guys on here and have a throw down.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Well that won't be till it warms up a little. It would be fun to get together with some of the guys on here and have a throw down.
Yes it would. If I'd had more time last week when I went to California, I would have hucked it up with @Spats and @Xpress. Warming up for you however could be like..oh I don't know...August? LOL

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Yeah I'd love to go and huck one weekend, but where would we do it? I'm not in any position to really travel super far away from Sandy Eggo... I hear there's some places a few hours north of me that are large enough for such an event...

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
Fresno has a nice field. Lodi has delta and Tokay radio modelers. But Stockton has a place at an airport, Delta Radio modelers, big enuf for jet rallies , campers , vendors , full scale runways etc. and huckfests have been done there a few times already ,i know some people on the board there, I'll ask.

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
Made a west coast group discussion page, maybe see how many pilots we can gather for a fun fly for a weekend. Join up n spread the word, let's do this

Last edited: