• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Dalton Extra 260 35%...Back at it!

Dooinit

70cc twin V2
Will be really interested to hear how your power set up works out on this! Like the three blade and the re2's. Have a DA100L in the works for my JTEC Extra 300. Just starting the build and will have to make a decision on exhaust.
I have heard good things about the jtec pipes as well. I hope you do a build thread on your 300.

3Dchief

70cc twin V2
Dooinit, do you ever get down to Missoula to fly? If you ever do, give me a shout, I'm about 5 minutes from the flying field.

3Dchief

70cc twin V2
Sounds great! I just started flying there in August and it is a fairly typical club. A few die-hard pilots that fly all the time, and a bunch that only show up a few times a year. Quite the variety of aircraft as well. Haven't been out there since the weather turned cold, but we are doing indoor flying at the armory every other Tuesday. I'll probably get out to the field soon if this ice fog ever goes away and huck my profiles.

3Dchief

70cc twin V2
Not sure Stangflyer, they haven't updated the calendar on the website and I've only been a member there since August. I'll keep an eye out and definitely post it in the events section here. They are actually fairly active and have quite a few events, but apparently websites aren't their strong point!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
And you don't have to wait for an event, you're welcome to come over the mountain and fly with us anytime!
Yeaowsa..... I may have to take you up on that. How much fuel would it take to fly the 50 center over the mountain? Hmmm, I wonder. I will just fly it over instead of drive. LOL...thanks for the invite.

Dooinit

70cc twin V2
image.jpg
So my mail man delivered my graphics today. He said they got lost in his truck yesterday. On a Sunday.... What a guy!