• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

EG 120cc Slick By Aztech Aeromodels

Azhar

50cc
Just remember, there are 3 slots for the control horns for the aileron. Call me if you have questions about it.

Just remember, there are 3 slots for the control horns for the aileron. Call me if you have questions about it.

Yeah I was reading about that Earlyer,, the Arms you sent me are 1.75 so I use the Out side two slots Correct @ Aztech Aeromodels

Last edited by a moderator:
uploadfromtaptalk1396747806438.jpgalways like the look of the speck paint

Well, all i have left I can do til my Servos and Stuff get here is, seal the Hinge lines on the wings, and install the control horns on the Wings,, will probley do alittle of that tomorrow, or monday,, my order from azhar is set to be here Wed

[MENTION=14]hone1er[/MENTION] hey man what size stand offs did you have to use to get the right spacing on the cowl to spinner, I am needing to order a engine Mount, and have no clue on what length I need