• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Extreme Flight 104 Extra 300

mjg0808

50cc
Smart to keep it grounded and repair it. I usually inspect everything pre-flight but since I keep it in my trailer now, I've been leaving the stabs on and to be honest, I totally forgot!! That won't happen again. I think I was lucky.

Patroller

70cc twin V2
I am not quite sure how smart I was, as I borrowed some electrical tape and made a temporary patch. It held quite well. Still have to fix it permantly, but I have been working quite a bit the last month.

mjg0808

50cc
As long as it's sealed. That's what matters. You'll get to the real patch eventually. Now if that thing called work would stop getting in the way!! lol

Patroller

70cc twin V2
Tell me about it. I was looking forward to flying my Monday with "stangflyer", but work pretty much begged me yesterday. Today I am up at my cabin in the mountains with my Grandson. I did get to fly one of my micro hell's and I will pull out the crack yak, but I really need to get my 104 in the air soon. No room to fly that one here.

This morning I was watching the Good The Bad and the Ugly. In it is a very appropriate quote from Tuco: " If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?"

mjg0808

50cc
I say as long as you love what you do, it's not work...

I live down the street from a park and when time permits, I take my TH edge out to fly. Enjoy the time with your grandson!!

Spats

100cc
I don't fly this plane often but I do have about 30 flights on it so far and really like it. It's a great high energy plane and although I like 40% low and slow mostly it's great to break out with this rocket. Using DA 120 and Futaba servos.

Attachments

• 20141025_081424.jpg
    20141025_081424.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 335