• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight 76/83" MXS

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I'm glad you decided to wait Tom. I was a little concerned as it was every bit as windy as yesterday out here.

AKfreak

150cc
Along with flying the Extra a few times, I did get s couple of pics :)
15077850733_5300cced3a_h.jpg

15512392150_a27964f4ea_h.jpg

AKfreak

150cc
I will say the TURD does Pretty darn good. It doesn't drop a wing, or wing rock, Knife edge spins like a beast, snaps very hard, and I hope I get as comfortable with the MXS as I am with the Extra.

AKfreak

150cc
It's a Fly Model 35cc plane that's $245 shipped to your door. It must have SFG's to lock in. It rocked like a champ without them. I am serious when I say the plane is night and day without them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
It's a Fly Model 35cc plane that's $245 shipped to your door. It must have SFG's to lock in. It rocked like a champ without them. I am serious when I say the plane is night and day without them.

I'll bet it is pretty short coupled. That is the big reason I fly EF now and 3DHS in the past.

AKfreak

150cc
Yep it is short coupled. This is why I designed a totally new prototype Extra that will be here in December, but that is a totally different topic, and one that I wont clutter this EF thread with.

Anyhow, I added a little bit of artwork to my MXS today. Since it has a DA, I thought I might let everyone know. I used two holographic strokes in Blue and Red, then laid up Bright White Vinyl on top. Boy does this graphic not only match perfectly with the scheme, it really POPS! I really love it.

15519914259_ab453913ed_b.jpg

15703881821_85c4dcbf66_b.jpg

15682066036_0bb344131f_b.jpg

I like the way it looks so much, that I might have the letters EXTREME FLIGHT and the Plane Logo made for the Ailerons (big and fat) and a huge Letters that say MXS on one wing, and EXP on the other. Also MXS on the Fuse sides, and maybe the Captain America Shield on both sided of the tail. Haven't decided yet, but it will be cool looking for sure.

AKfreak

150cc
Maiden Is In The Books

WOW! Is all I can say. I maidened my plane today, it took one click of up and in click of right aileron to fly true and level at 1/2 throttle. It is slightly nose heavy and takes a breath of down elevator when inverted. The plane is the most honest flying plane I have ever flown.

I had two flights and now I need to see how much battery it consumed. After 30 seconds the fear was totally gone. I can't wait to fly it again. Amazing is how I describe the plane and my day today.