• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Extreme Flight 91 Yak

emtp275

100cc
I got a little more work done on the Yak last night, landing gear is mounted, I found that it was easier to place the airframe on its side to install the main gear due to having to place the bolts so deep into small spaces that you can not reach by any other means than an Allen wrench. Tail wheel is straight forward no surprises. I Like having to drill the spats for the wheels as it let me put a little bling on with out having to modify any thing. HEHEHE.
P8042612.JPG P8042619.JPG P8042620.JPG P8042622.JPG P8042623.JPG

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
I got a little more work done on the Yak last night, landing gear is mounted, I found that it was easier to place the airframe on its side to install the main gear due to having to place the bolts so deep into small spaces that you can not reach by any other means than an Allen wrench. Tail wheel is straight forward no surprises. I Like having to drill the spats for the wheels as it let me put a little bling on with out having to modify any thing. HEHEHE.
View attachment 35547 View attachment 35548 View attachment 35549 View attachment 35550 View attachment 35551
:lol2: working on the Plane while the Boone's Farm kicks in on mama. I like the bling with the spats