• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

Feral

If you ever decide to sell it i'm first in line! :D

That looks like a fun combo!

I have everything ready to go again on my 78'' Extra. Just need to get the motor running and she'll be flying again! I can't wait, it's been soo long since i've flown it.

Cool good luck with the re re re maiden

gyro

GSN Contributor
Flew the 60" Laser today.

You ALL will want this plane in your hangar. Chris Hinson knocked it out of the park with this one!

-G

Bigroger

70cc twin V2

You ALL will want this plane in your hangar. Chris Hinson knocked it out of the park with this one!

-G
Can't wait to get one if its that great.

60" is my park flyer size these days. Love the power to weight ration and how BIG they fly.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I know this is the EF thread. Get this, or a electric 70" Velox?

Don't know Matt, the ole Velox could have a new "bully" to deal with in the Laser from the reports I've heard! I'm thinking 78-80" gas Laser! My Extra is going to need a contrasting flight line mate!

hone

150cc
I know I'll be getting the Laser, that's for sure. I can't wait for that plane. I think I need a good 60" plane to get me out of my slump.

3dbandit

100cc

-G
+ a million.

I was able to put quite a few flights on the laser this weekend(thanks Chris :))

This one is a winner. It performs precision maneuvers with ease, yet will do the most violent and sickening things ever. :p

Video- [video=youtube;w1EZuhQsNfQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1EZuhQsNfQ[/video]

Since I am getting a good deal on a power combo and I have a set of servos from the 10cc project, the only barrier is finding batteries. 6s 3300 were pretty rare for in stock last time I looked.