• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Since I am getting a good deal on a power combo and I have a set of servos from the 10cc project, the only barrier is finding batteries. 6s 3300 were pretty rare for in stock last time I looked.

Glaciers out? What power combo?

hone

150cc
I'm hoping to see a 78 Laser at some point.

It seems the 78 Extra is sold out quite often (at least the gas version) so I'd imagine it's a popular size and we'll be seeing more planes that size. I'm sure they're going to sell out of the 78 MXS constantly when it comes out as well.

He sold it to Brandon, another local and I have not seen it since. It crashed a few times. I never saw it fly true 3D. It was more about the engine being a dud than the airframe. Someone will get around to doing another 20cc conversion I am sure.

I think the 15cc will be more successful. More appropriate props and power, hopefully less vibration. Just waiting on the new hinges to arrive. Might so some work on it tonight.

Feral

The edge quit on me in a hover busted the engine box and gear;(

Time to go DA no more cheap Chinese engines

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador

Sorry for the wreck! What were you running? Did you do any mods to it? Rule out fuel contamination?

gyro

GSN Contributor

Was that the new MLD 70 you have? Did you break it in for a few gallons?

Sorry bro... Are you able to get spares out there?