• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

Feral

I hope to really get serious on finishing mine over the next two weeks. It looks bad arse!

Get into it bro!!

DA aus have a cowl in stock for mine and a 60 I should have all the gear next week to get her flying again

wedoitall

cant wait till this funeral service is done today. i start a 10 day vacation. weve been slammed for a few months, especially this week and i need a break. our big flyin starts next thursday but im gonna set up camp tomorrow, theres already people and vendors there.

still have alot of work to the mxs, hopefully i can get everything back and built before wednesday. have a light kit made by Micheal Holman on the way that should be awesome. of course all of my Extreme Flight planes will be there.
i really need this break, been bummed out that i didnt make it to BG.

Feral

They dont get much bigger than that bro. Me mate that owns the 48 and 78 is probably going to by a 50% Extreme composite Edge with a 3W 210 comp spec in it that thing is freakin huge