• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

hone

150cc
I'm not diggin' the 20-30mph winds today. Hopefully it dies down soon so i can make it to the field!

BTW, i showed my mom the pics of the 125 Extra and she said,"OH NO, you are NOT getting that one!" I just laughed and said, "I know, mom" :)

Feral

I'm not diggin' the 20-30mph winds today. Hopefully it dies down soon so i can make it to the field!

BTW, i showed my mom the pics of the 125 Extra and she said,"OH NO, you are NOT getting that one!" I just laughed and said, "I know, mom" :)

Just get the 104 dude ;)

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
Jeeezzzzzeeee Feral,
That's one big sucker.

Bet there will be plenty of pucker factor going on when you get her in the air!!!