• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

YellowJacketsRC

70cc twin V2
Right now I have a 60" Edge EXP, 48" Edge EXP (Soon to become a night flyer) and a 64" MXS EXP. I also have a GP Edge 540t that just sits in the closet LOL....

I REALLY want the new yellow an blue 60" Laser but I also want a 78" extra with a DA 35. Lord Help Me!

YellowJacketsRC

70cc twin V2
I had to send my Motrolfly 4315 in for repair and Jen discovered a good bit of rust. It is due to the fact that I live at the beach. Anybody know of a lubricant I can safely spray up in the motor to help prevent the salt air from killing my motor? WD 40?

hone

150cc
Got some 4s Yellow Jacket lipos today. They look very nice, i haven't had a chance to play with them yet but i'm going to start flying them tomorrow in my Extra EXP. I'll do a full review in a few weeks :)