• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

hone

150cc
This thread needs video................

[video=vimeo;50120416]https://vimeo.com/50120416[/video]​
Awesome video! I may have to get one of the 48'' Extras to match the 78'' i'm building right now.

I can't wait for all the 2013 offerings though!

48'' yak
60'' laser
78'' MXS
91'' Yak

Hopefully the Pantera gets done too but i guess it's been put on the back burner for now. It's great that EF won't release anything until it's up to their very high standards. Looking at the list of planes for 2013 they all look like must haves!

ryan_m

100cc
I really miss mine.... Hope to have another one someday.

I used to miss my 60" Edge. Then I flew the 64" MXS. Don't miss the Edge one bit now!

By the way - why is the 64 called a 64? Unless you fly with the tips on isn't it really a 60? And for that matter if we are counting the tips in the wingspan, then wouldn't the 48" MXS be more like a 51? Inconsistencies drive me insane :D

gyro

GSN Contributor
I used to miss my 60" Edge. Then I flew the 64" MXS. Don't miss the Edge one bit now!

By the way - why is the 64 called a 64? Unless you fly with the tips on isn't it really a 60? And for that matter if we are counting the tips in the wingspan, then wouldn't the 48" MXS be more like a 51? Inconsistencies drive me insane :D

Agreed, right now I have a 60" MXS, and while its awesome, it still miss the Edge a little bit. I need to spend sometime flying the 58" 3dhs Edge I've got so I can compare the two, but that 60" EF Edge (and 48" for that matter) were simply awesome!

gyro

GSN Contributor
Awesome video! I may have to get one of the 48'' Extras to match the 78'' i'm building right now.

I can't wait for all the 2013 offerings though!

48'' yak
60'' laser
78'' MXS
91'' Yak

Hopefully the Pantera gets done too but i guess it's been put on the back burner for now. It's great that EF won't release anything until it's up to their very high standards. Looking at the list of planes for 2013 they all look like must haves!

Definitely getting the 48" Yak as soon as its released. I'm also going to try and start planning ahead for a 78" MXS too, but since the electric is coming out first, I'll have some time to save up for the gasser.

hone

150cc
Loved that video. The part where the plane rode the little bank on the side of the runway was cool :p

If i had skis i would be having too much fun taxiing around and break something ahaha