• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

skibum44

70cc twin V2
I didn't... Have the 60" edge. I want to get a 91 so if I kill 60" edge it will probably get replaced with a extra. It's a great flying bird and it keeps on flyin. May have to just get the extra with new gear, but that will have to wait til early summer.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I didn't... Have the 60" edge. I want to get a 91 so if I kill 60" edge it will probably get replaced with a extra. It's a great flying bird and it keeps on flyin. May have to just get the extra with new gear, but that will have to wait til early summer.

Based on how much you love your 48" , I'd say you're missing out on the 64". I've been flying mine without the tips on, and it really locks in for me. Harriers are solid, and it just blows me away each time I fly. I definitely enjoy much more than the 60" Extra-EXP I had.

skibum44

70cc twin V2
I've been thinking about it and haven't ruled out the 78"MXS instead of the 91" extra. And I did love my 48" a lot and if I kill my 48" edge I will replace it with another 48" MXS. I haven't been wrecking them lately (knock on wood), but even as much as I like the edges I am sure itchin for something new.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I've been thinking about it and haven't ruled out the 78"MXS instead of the 91" extra. And I did love my 48" a lot and if I kill my 48" edge I will replace it with another 48" MXS. I haven't been wrecking them lately (knock on wood), but even as much as I like the edges I am sure itchin for something new.

I'll sell my left leg to get the 78 MXS when it comes out, but I'm leaning towards going gas with it.

On another note, we're doing and interview with Mr. Chris Hinson tomorrow night, so stay tuned for the interview to be posted here on the site sometime this week

-G

I can't wait till the 91" Extra gets back in stock. Gonna put the EME 60 in it with Savox 1268sg servos. Already got the servos and engine. Just waiting on Chris to ship the plane now.

hone

150cc
I can't wait till the 91" Extra gets back in stock. Gonna put the EME 60 in it with Savox 1268sg servos. Already got the servos and engine. Just waiting on Chris to ship the plane now.
That looks like an AMAZING plane!! I wish i could have one...one day.

For now i'm working on a gas 78'' Extra with EME 35 and will probably sell it and move the gear over to the 78'' MXS when it's released in a gas version. I'm looking forward to my first gasser but i'm having a hard time finding ethanol free gas near by so it won't smell. I have no where but the living room to store it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where do you live ? I am In Southwest Ga . Iron City 39859 and have a gas station. I sell non ethanol gas. Look o line for stations I. Your area who carry non ethanol gas.

hone

150cc
San Francisco bay area. I only found five in CA the closest being 2 hours away. Maybe i'll end up getting some kind of shed i can store it in