• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

Feral

Notin wrong wit Tongans mate, somebody has to recieve those welfare checks we tax payers fork out each month!!

I don't know about the CX7, it is a bit squeezy in the back, the 87" pilot Sbach fitted in assembled after I folded and pushed the front passenger seat all the way forward.

The EF 88 comes as three boxes. I better ask the boys at DA Aus for the large box size and do a measure, otherwise I gotta grag me trailer up all those damn hills between me and them!!

They have an 88" yak up there that should be around the same size

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
They have an 88" yak up there that should be around the same size

They have the 88" Edge as well but not the updated version with EXP stabs and SFG's which is why I'm waiting.

Spoke with Mark just now and the edge main box is 176cm long, so it fits with the front seat moved only slightly forward. Yippy!!!!! Don't know how I'm gonna get the assembled 88" Edge to the club but that's a different story that might need a Ford territory Diesel change over to fit the right planes.

wedoitall

Don't know how I'm gonna get the assembled 88" Edge to the club but that's a different story that might need a Ford territory Diesel change over to fit the right planes.

I have a feeling that im gonna have the same problem. New "transport" vehicle or a pull trailer I think is in the near future.

AltitudeHobbies

GSN SPONSOR
Haha, if I did drive American, it'd be a dodge. Had a few of those over the years.
My wife has an honda odyssey, as I think it's the best van available. If we made one comparable, I'd have considered it.
I'm a big fan of German cars. Had a few BMWs before I switched to Audi a few months ago and got a Q5. Wanted something that could haul my kids and a few airplanes around!

Real American guys drive Fords. ;)

Garret

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
I'm building a trailer now but it's for my Helis and PA's me yak always rides shotgun

Oh no! You fly PA planes!! yuk.... fI finally found a (sucker) nice guy to pay me $$ for my PA ADX... finally.... nice enough floaty plane but I really never clicked with it and got sick of hearing it crack every time I picked it up.

If I had a trailer I'd have to either unload it every time or park it in the garage and the car outside, otherwise I'd back the poor wrinkled airplanes even more then they currently get.

We is gonna hit 42deg C again today and tomorrow.
That's 107 for you folks that haven't seen the light of metric!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
HA! yea tell him Garret! He probably has a "European hand bag" in that Q5

Steady on.... I resent that European handbag statement..... I've seen a lot of very nice frames attached to those sort of handbags before.... very nice structures!!!