• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

AltitudeHobbies

GSN SPONSOR
I built my own trailer a few years back for my 100cc Edge. At the time I had a little Honda del Sol, so I couldn't carry or tow much! (now I have a Ford Escape :thumbup:). I used one of those $150 Harbor Freight trailers and built a box on the top complete with two access doors, landing gear and tail tie-downs, and two wing saddles.

The neighbors called it the "rolling coffin."

Garret

Last edited by a moderator:

wedoitall

I built my own trailer a few years back for my 100cc Edge. At the time I had a little Honda del Sol, so I couldn't carry or tow much! (now I have a Ford Escape :thumbup:). I used one of those $150 Harbor Freight trailers and built a box on the top complete with two access doors, landing gear and tail tie-downs, and two wing saddles.

The neighbors called it the "rolling coffin."

Garret

oh oh your my new best buddy. you gotta tell me exactly how to build. cause i was eyeball'n the harbor freight trailer. and yours looks so much better than the one i had envisioned to build. ha! and i work at a funeral home, so it would fit.