• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

Manta

70cc twin V2
Bahahaha. Good laughs out the past few posts. I have 2 fords and 1 chevy. When the chevy gets cycled out it will be replaced with ford to complete the circle. :)

AltitudeHobbies

GSN SPONSOR
oh oh your my new best buddy. you gotta tell me exactly how to build. cause i was eyeball'n the harbor freight trailer. and yours looks so much better than the one i had envisioned to build. ha! and i work at a funeral home, so it would fit.

HAHAHA! I love it. Feel free to PM or email me any time -- it was pretty easy to make and attach to the frame, and those little Harbor Freight trailers are great. I don't use it any more, but I still have it....it tows nicely.

Garret

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
nah... much bigger than a garage sale, in my opinion. much bigger...

Okay I got it then after reading your post about your addiction and all the planes you bought. (by the way you left off EPP planes) So just like the Remington Shaver commercial of yesteryear it goes, "I liked the shaver so much I bought the company" So substitute shaver in insert 3D planes so the only remaining question is are you buying Extreme Flight or 3DHS?