• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
Hey Feral,
I wish it was 64,000 of us but DA Aus tell me part of the problem is that most of the Giant Scale they sell goes into Imac. And the perception is that Edges just don't IMAC as good as Extra's and Yak54's. So poor old DA Aus have a warehouse full of old versions of the Edge they want to move.

Seems its sorted now (sort of) in that the EXP sized Stabs are coming in the slow boat with SFGs and some of the old edge kits have the blind nuts already installed inside the wing tips allowing for SFG's to just bolt right on.

Just gotta play the waiting game now for the Stab and sfg's to get here.

I probably shouldn't have paid out onto DA Aus so much, but just frustrated when we mutually had an understanding that I wanted the edge EXP 88" in the next shipment from China then to find out the boss at DA Aus pulled the pin but didn't let me know until I rang to find out.

Just gotta get over Chinese New Year now as nothing ships out of that place until that holiday is over.

Feral

Fmedead weres the 48" yak exp that's a imac ish plane. There's Gunna be a yellow mxs or 2 with me name all over them in that container

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
I didn't ask about the 48" Yak mate.
I don't fly wood stuff that damn small no more. More fiddle then fun I think!! lol.

I got me plenty of 48" and smaller foam planes to have park flying fun with.

IMAC's for soft c*&^cks mate- that's sure to raise a few eyebrows lol..... but seriously whats so hard about long screaming up lines with a few roles and snaps etc?? What about full throttle blenders that flat spin 1 meter off the deck, now that's exciting!!

Feral

Hear hear Roj I appreciate all types of flying but 3D has me buy the short and curlys I've got ke spins down pat on Phoenix I'm heading out tommorow to rip the wings off me yak It's sitting in the corner sweating it knows it's getting a punishing