• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Fort Smith Arkansas Fly Low In Sept. 19-22

David Hamlin and myself (Brian Hendricks) will be leaving out of south Arkansas early Thursday morning. Should be there sometime Thursday afternoon, with a trailer full of planes and 2 bottles of Don Julio....

Party??

RedTalon

50cc
I'm going to try and make this since there is going to be HONEY...
right now the plan is to try and leave work early - I'll try and pack a plane or two to fly on Saturday. Maybe I can hook up to someone's Generator to charge batts? :)

See y'all there!

RotorJockey

70cc twin V2
I'm going to try and make this since there is going to be HONEY...
right now the plan is to try and leave work early - I'll try and pack a plane or two to fly on Saturday. Maybe I can hook up to someone's Generator to charge batts? :)

See y'all there!

I'll keep u charged up!

See ya there, Darren! Is Joe coming?

abaser

50cc
David Hamlin and myself (Brian Hendricks) will be leaving out of south Arkansas early Thursday morning. Should be there sometime Thursday afternoon, with a trailer full of planes and 2 bottles of Don Julio....

Party??

Where about in south Arkansas?