• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Gp-61

gyro

GSN Contributor
Looks great Mike!

Just wanted to mention how awesome I think the customer service is with Kole and Limitless Aero on the GP stuff, and how proud I am that they're one of our site sponsors.

As I've learned from talking with Kole and researching on the Internet, Kole has personally invested a tremendous amount of time both in the testing and development of the 61, but also in the 123v2 (which I recently bought for my 104" Extra).

For me, I know that any and all GP business that I do, will be from/through Kole at [MENTION=2452]Limitless Aero[/MENTION]. I know he's running a biz to make money, but I think he also truly cares about his customers and the hobby.... Exactly the type of small biz we at 3DRCF love to support.

SupaTim

70cc twin V2
Looks good! I've got mine on the new 3DHS 91" Yak that should be ready for maiden today!! Stock muffler sounded great, pitts sounds even better... :)

More pics and video coming soon!!

uploadfromtaptalk1397839115993.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1397839135617.jpg

I plan
to run a few gallon threw mine tomorrow going to the field at 9 not leaving til dark lol

Last edited by a moderator:

SupaTim

70cc twin V2
Awesome! I've got family Easter weekend commitments but you better believe if I make it out I'm gonna make it count!!!

gyro

GSN Contributor
Tim, recommend you warm the engine up and then retorque the muffler bolts, they like to come loose.

SnowDog

Ill take it!

Thanks Kole...that will help keep the cowl looking much nicer!

Last edited by a moderator: