• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Group Build, 20cc Profile ARF, Who's In?

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Hey guys - glad so many people are loving this plane!
I'm going to read through and get feedback we can, but if you guys want to give us a summary of the good and the bad we'd love to hear! Email at info@redwingrc.com and put attn: Tim

We are looking at making a 30cc Profile ( I heard talk about bigger ones). If anyone wants to help with this project let me know!
I like the sounds of a 30CC profile.

The landing gear need attention. They are super weak.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Hey guys - glad so many people are loving this plane!
I'm going to read through and get feedback we can, but if you guys want to give us a summary of the good and the bad we'd love to hear! Email at info@redwingrc.com and put attn: Tim

We are looking at making a 30cc Profile ( I heard talk about bigger ones). If anyone wants to help with this project let me know!

Cool! @Terryscustom and @cbarnes0061 are your guys.:yesss:

PS..... @TimP , please please upload an avatar already.:big-grin:

flycanic

70cc twin V2
I have an 80" OMP Yak Profile that will be Sporting a 30cc Engine They discontinued a few years back will get photo's later. Headed out to rebuild a turbo on a Cat 980 wheel loader

4DigitHP

50cc
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441811966.755917.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441811983.061796.jpg

50cc and 100cc

On the hunt for 1000WHP

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
First impressions video!

I know I look tired, don't say it! Wanted to get the video out today even though I look very tired, sue me! :)

Any questions? Anything you'd like to see addressed in the next video?

Last edited:
Awesome Bart. Although I got my eye on a different plane, I have not ruled this one out. I am eagerly watching this thread to pick up what I can.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
thanks guys. had a pounding headache this morning so that partly explains my mellow tone in the video.

i'm going to try to get this done quickly, so far I'm digging the overall package and looking forward to having it in the air.

@ProfilePilot , what are you also considering?

I have always liked to fly the Ugly Sticks. I have been flying with a fella in my club that has the Great Plains Giant Big Stick. He flies the heck out of it and I have been pretty set on getting one myself and strapping a DLE 30 on it. Then this group build comes along. I obviously like profiles too so I kinda torn at the moment.