• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Sport Idiot Boy Builds an Old School World Engines Robin Hood 99 Kit

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Of course then there is the famous Rob Holland frisbee he does with his MXS. You should see it done on a Pilot RC 47% Decathlon. I did it with my friends that has the Valach 210 on it. Talk about wild! LMAO

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Hee hee... so pushing the envelope means? Does doing inverted outside loops and inverted high speed passes with the grandsons gasserized trainer yesterday count?
:laughing:
Well all i say is that my onder planes last for a long time but since I have been try to 3D and silly things like that I have been going through my share of planes thank goodness they are ARF. Would not be able to keep up.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Well all i say is that my onder planes last for a long time but since I have been try to 3D and silly things like that I have been going through my share of planes thank goodness they are ARF. Would not be able to keep up.

I stopped trying to keep up. Hate it when this happens.....:oops::oops::oops:.....

This weekend ....A Momba / DA70, PAU 330 /DLE 120, bit it hard and an AJ Lazer / DA120 ripped off its elevator.

So glad I stayed home:brian-banana:.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Got some graphics layed down tonight. I still need to cut a few more, but I think I have the big ones out if the way. Even though my workshop is 72 degrees I was sweating like a mofo when I was installing the large graphics on the wing. Was wishing the whole time that @Decal Dennis was here to do it for me! Of course, the sweat might have been from the 9% beers I was drinking.:cheers:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Very cool Mike. So...I gotz a question. Ok, two questions. Since you are doing your advertising with an airborne "DRONE", ... any chance the FAA is going to step in for their piece of the pie? They seem to on everything else.
forehead-slap-smiley-emoticon.gif

And two, you can use this as a tax write off correct? Then again, the FEDS will step in for their piece of pie too.
impatient-smiley-emoticon.gif

Hey just tossing it out there pal. Glad I could help. :laughing:

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Very cool Mike. So...I gotz a question. Ok, two questions. Since you are doing your advertising with an airborne "DRONE", ... any chance the FAA is going to step in for their piece of the pie? They seem to on everything else.
View attachment 98968
And two, you can use this as a tax write off correct? Then again, the FEDS will step in for their piece of pie too.
View attachment 98969
Hey just tossing it out there pal. Glad I could help. :laughing:

I'm definitely writing it off as a loss if I pile it up. With seven months of labor at a standard shop rate of $100.00 per hour, plus the hundred or so cases of beer a consumed, should add up to about $500,000.00 tax deduction. :p

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I'm definitely writing it off as a loss if I pile it up. With seven months of labor at a standard shop rate of $100.00 per hour, plus the hundred or so cases of beer a consumed, should add up to about $500,000.00 tax deduction. :p
Heck yeah!
:banana-dance:

Wow at that rate can I please build a few planes for you. That make flying budget look good. Or maybe just the beer.
That much beer, anything looks good.
hearty-laugh.gif