• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC learning and support using flight videos

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
3DBandit and I had a great inaugural IMAC/ XA sim session on RF 6.5 tonight. Thanks Jacob. We worked out a way to watch/ critique. I think it will work well for small groups. Of course we couldn't let it go without a little freestyle practice too! Fun stuff.

3dbandit

100cc
3DBandit and I had a great inaugural IMAC/ XA sim session on RF 6.5 tonight. Thanks Jacob. We worked out a way to watch/ critique. I think it will work well for small groups. Of course we couldn't let it go without a little freestyle practice too! Fun stuff.

LOL
Yeah, it was a blast, and a highly productive hour.

3dNater

I Think 6 and above can multi play. I have a friend with 5.5 who cannot multi play with anything higher.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure you have to be on the same exact version. If an update comes out you have to install it before you can play with people who have already and that is not a major version difference.

dth7

Lets see. I will open up a session on 6.5. Anyone running anything different? I know 5.5 and earlier will not see the session in multi player. How about 6.0 or 7.0?
NHIMAC, password "extra"
In a few.