• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D JAG's 35% Carden Edge

JAG

70cc twin V2
Got in 4 great flights tonight. Was still getting a small hesitation every now and then. Richened both needles and I think that resolved it.

I'm getting more comfortable with the air frame every flight. Even tried some knife edge, snap rolls, hovering and harriers up high. And even attempted a pop top. I think that is what blew the covering off the elevator.

All in all, I'm very happy with this plane.

image.jpeg

capthis

70cc twin V2
Life's too short to take seriously... :)

"CJ" is a Pro Bro term referring to anyone who only flies around in a race track pattern and then bitches about everything everyone else is doing. :)

And if you want more "ain't quite right" videos here's a couple more from yesterday! LOL

JAG

70cc twin V2
Changed out my wing servo plugs today. I had two separate plugs and it was annoying. I shortened my cables and added theses 6-pin locking plugs. Much better now.

IMG_0198.JPG