• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

My New 3D Extra 300 Prototype For Fly-Model

FlyMike1

70cc twin V2
There is no patience in this Hobby, We want it now!!! :tomcruise: That's why they made RTF and ARFS:popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:

AKfreak

150cc
We are in the first week of June and I full expected to see my new design coming to life. I just received an email and it looks like we are on for mid July. It seems the factory has many new products being made now, and is running at full capacity now. I emphasized the importance of this project and they promise to make the delivery this time. So, mid July it is.

That is all ")

AKfreak

150cc
It's fly-model.. No need to worry, we are offering entry keep level 3d planes.

Last edited by a moderator:

AKfreak

150cc
Ok here is the latest news. "I spoke with the manufacture today, and was told the blue print is being made now, and the production should be arranged within the next a few days."

I am getting excited again.