• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Peak Models 32% Extra 330 SC

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
He Guys and Gals. I am on a trek of getting all me planes flight worthy before continuing with this assembly. So far I have repaired and SOLD the Peak Models 25% Edge 540. Repaired the rudder and replaced servos In me Pilot 30% Edge 540 and had a blast flying it today.
20150517_173308.jpg
Hover.png

This evening I started going over the EF 104 and boy what a dirty little girl she is. Just getting it in the house I must have poured out a pound of dirt. Look what I found when I pulled the cowl.........

Snapshot_20150524.JPG

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Damn well plant corn up in there!:gnashing:. After going over every thing in detail this is what damage has occoured....

1) Cowl.....Paint cracked in 3 spots. Will CA over and fly it.
2) Both wheel pants cracked and chipped. Will repair and fly them.
3) Landing gear de laminated on left side. Ugh. Will order the 3rd gear to go on it. :steamer:.

Air frame is A OK JOE! Just a dirty bitch!.:dancing-poop:

Last edited:

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
He Guys and Gals. I am on a trek of getting all me planes flight worthy before continuing with this assembly. So far I have repaired and SOLD the Peak Models 25% Edge 540. Repaired the rudder and replaced servos In me Pilot 30% Edge 540 and had a blast flying it today.View attachment 25138 View attachment 25139

This evening I started going over the EF 104 and boy what a dirty little girl she is. Just getting it in the house I must have poured out a pound of dirt. Look what I found when I pulled the cowl.........

View attachment 25140
Thats not the CORRECT way to take soil samples Kelly

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
@ChickenBalls Don't quite know what the deal is but.......On a lot of "likes" that I have dished out on post's I can go back and find that my "like" is not there so I hit like it again. Just say in ??? Weird. Maybe it's just my shaky hands. I dunno?